Tasty and Yummy Chicken Biyani Ricipe

                                                     Tasty and Yummy Chicken Biyani Ricipe


Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani is an authentic Hyderabadi special rice dish which is a popular Dum Biryani recipe of Chicken from Hyderabad served with kheera raita or cucumber raita or pyaz ka raita or onion raita and Hyderabad is famous for Biryani all across India.

About biryani

My post for today which is the murgh biryani recipe would be dedicated to my home town Hyderabad where I have been born and spent so many years. Being a Hyderabadi I just love Biryani recipes and Biryani recipes are every Hyderabadi delight.

     I am sharing the traditional and authentic way of making Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani straight from my kitchen without missing even a single step with every minute detail.

Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani is a very lengthy process but at the same time is the easiest. Once you understand it then you can master the art of making biryani of any kind be it a chicken biryani or mutton biryani or veg biryani.

Post a Comment

1 Comments